Gift Card Information
Congratulations on receiving a Side Serve Shop gift card, someone with amazing taste absolutely loves you!
Your gift voucher can be used to purchase items in store or for items in our online store – https://sideserveshop.com.au
Below you will find the Terms and Conditions of the gift voucher.
If you have any questions, or need some helpful information about your gift voucher please contact us at email@example.com
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The gift voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Your gift voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- There are no refunds on amounts that have not been used before the gift voucher code expired.
- The gift voucher holder/recipient is responsible for ensuring the gift card is used before the expiry date and understands that no reminders are sent about the gift card expiring.
- The gift voucher can be used to cover the cost of shipping if it is valid.
- A smaller amount remaining on a gift voucher can be used as partial payment towards an online purchase if the difference is processed first using an accepted payment method.
- Once the gift voucher has reached a zero balance, it is no longer valid for use.
- If your gift card voucher has been lost/stolen/compromised, please contact us immediately and we will re-issue a new code. The new code will have the same value remaining on the card at the time of request and expiration date will be as per the original purchase. An admin fee may be applicable to process this request.
- The gift voucher cannot be applied retrospectively to any previous finalised orders. (i.e. fully paid orders cannot be refunded and replaced with the gift voucher).
To View your Gift Voucher Balance
The gift voucher balance will be reflected in the original link that was provided when the gift voucher was created. This will update after the gift voucher has been used. The voucher will not be viewable after the expiry date.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the expiry date if you are experiencing any problems using the gift voucher. We’d be more than happy to help.